Are you interested in becoming a member? Here are the steps.
1. Decide which membership category is appropriate for you or your organization.
|MEMBER CATEGORY||TYPE OF ORGANISATION||2019 MEMBER SHIP FEES|
|Category A Members||Bona-fide media organization (including churches and ministries) with a staff compliment of 10 (ten) or more persons||R 6 875.00|
|Category B Members||Bona-fide media organization (including churches and ministries) with a staff compliment of 4 (four) to 9 (nine) persons||R 3 445.00|
|Category C Members||Bona-fide media organization (including churches and ministries) with a staff compliment of 3 (three) or less persons||R 1 230.00|
|Associate Members||A Christian individual volunteering for/employed by a Christian or secular company or an organisation which is not an ACM member.||R 0.00|
|Honorary Members||Organisations or individuals who donate to the ACM because they support the goals and vision of the ACM, but are not involved in media and therefore will not directly benefit from belonging to the ACM in any way. These members do not receive any normal member benefits||
Minimum donation of
R 1 000.00
|Affiliate Members||Organisations similar to the ACM, operating in other areas of the world OR National or International organisations who do not have their own media departments, but partner with the ACM and its members to provide their media requirements at the discretion of the Board of the ACM. These organisations should have similar objectives and statement of faith to the ACM.||R 0.00|
|Development Members||These are media organisations that are not yet functioning due to external circumstances, eg: waiting for a broadcast license.||R 0.00|
Categories A, B and C
- "Staff" is defined as full-time, paid employees. Part-time employees and volunteers shall not count towards the total staff compliment.
- Organisations whose main purpose/ministry/business does not involve media may decide to make only the media department of their organisation a member. In this case only the staff in the media department will be counted (this applies to churches or ministries)
2. Fill out the appropriate form.
Before filling out the form please read the ACM Constitution and the code of ethics here>. You will need to state that you agree with our code of ethics.
3. The ACM will be in touch with you.